Hello, I’m Michael “Pascal” Baker and I’m AbsolutelyNotMoe.
Current projects I’ve got going on:
- Various GameJams... Soon...
- A Cyberprep tabletop RPG, message me if you want a copy
- Finishing off the last unit of my degree
Projects which are, unfortunately, on hold:
- Akutenshi, a game engine written in C++17 for windows/linux
- Curious Crossroads, a fantasy action farming RPG for desktop
My experience as a programmer:
- (C#) A paid 6 month full-time internship on a major project
- (C#) A part-time stint as a solo-developer for a tech startup
- (C/C++/C#/Java) 5 years of constant university & hobby projects
- (Various) 2 years as a volunteer programming mentor for under 18s
- (FreePascal) 3 years of a highschool computer science scholarship
- (VB.Net) 2 years of a highschool computer science scholarship
Besides programming, I’ve also got an interest in:
- Camping & Hiking
- Tabletop RPGs
Thanks for checking my site out!